Saturday 21 April 2012

I have often thought about writing a book about various parts of my life - nursing - midwifery - priesthood - but being a bit slow off the mark others have beaten me to it and I am left to wonder....
Why did I not write 'Call the Midwife' or 'Catching Babies'?
Why did I not write The Vicar of Dibley or  'Rev' (which was virtually a documentry on my life and ministry)
Probably a mixture of not having the literary skill or the time to sit and write
But I am just about to start a 3 month sabbatical so, to have time to write now, I never will!
I have never blogged before and am only able to start with the help of my son Michael
If no one reads this - at least I have the beginnings of my book and when I retire................it shall be written!

No comments:

Post a Comment